|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Nov 3, 2015 01:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Nov 13, 2015 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
THE SILVER SOIREE - A QUARTER CENTURY OF CARING AUCTION
Benefiting the Glasser Schoenbaum Human Services Center
The Glasser Schoenbaum Human Services Center, a non-profit organization, is known as the “Campus of Caring.” Our mission is to provide multiple social services in one central location accessible by public transportation and to minimize the operational expenses of the agencies so that they can provide more services to more individuals, families, and children. Today our Center is home to seventeen unique non-profit agencies that collectively deliver almost 100 programs to over 120,000 individuals each year. Our nationally-recognized organization has many needs: installing and upgrading technology for our shared conference rooms, refurbishing buildings for future occupants, installing shelter for those waiting for wheelchair-accessible vehicles, hiring a collaborative grant writer and, ultimately, expanding our Center’s reach to welcome even more agencies to our campus.
By supporting this event, you support not only one, but 17 nonprofit agencies who make an incredible difference in our community every day.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this auction will transition to our in-person gala to be held November 14th at 6:30pm at Michael's on East, 1212 South East Avenue, Sarasota, FL. If you are not in attendance you may still be outbid.
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Glasser Schoenbaum HSC")
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders will be contacted with payment and delivery information
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —